Spiral Dynamics: Mastering Values, Leadership and Change
August 2005, Wiley-Blackwell
- Increasing cultural diversity.
- Powerful new social responsibility initiatives.
- The arrival of a truly global marketplace.
This is an inspiring book for managers, consultants, strategists, and leaders planning for success in the business world in the 21st century.
Part I: Overview of Spiral Dynamics:.
1. Different Times Produce Different Minds.
2. The Nature of MEME systems.
3. The Mind of the Spiral.
Part II: The Dynamics of the Spiral's MEME's:.
4. Change and the Spiral.
5. The Dynamics of Leadership.
6. Spiral Wizardry.
7. Spiral Alignment: Streaming Visions into Reality.
8. Spiral Integration: Power and Precision in Organization Design and Transformation.
Part III: The Spiral Wizard's Field Manuel: .
9. Beige: Survival Sense. The Instinctive MEME.
10. Purple: KinSpirits. The Clannish MEME.
11. Red: PowerGods. The Egocentric MEME.
12. Blue: TruthForce. The Purposeful MEME.
13. Orange: StriveDrive. The Strategic MEME.
14. Green: HumanBond. The Relativistic MEME.
15. Stepping Over to the Second Tier. Yellow: FlexFlow. The Systematic MEME.
16. The Second Tier, A Second Step. Turquoise: GlobalView. The Holistic MEME.
Part IV: Global Order and Chaos on the Dynamic Spiral:.
17. Global Awakenings: 'New World Order' (and Chaos).
Resources for Spiral Wizards
Chris Cowan is Co-founder of The National Values Center and is based in Santa Barbara, California. He is partner in NVC Consulting which seek to continue and build on the legacy of Dr Clare W. Graves through research, application, and publications.
presents a new framework for understanding the dynamic forces at work in human affairs – business, personal lives, education, and even geopolitics;
focuses on cutting-edge leadership, management systems, processes, procedures, and techniques;
synthesizes changes such as: increasing cultural diversity; powerful new social responsibility initiatives; the arrival of a truly global marketplace;
adds power and precision to the theory of human systems and the 21st century leadership;
meshes UK biologist Richard Dawkins' concept of "memes" with Gravesian "value systems" and lays out a very specific Tool Kit for managing the deepest differences in people;
demonstrates how, by applying the right tools at a base level rather than to surface symptoms, any bright, curious human being can, quite simply, change the world.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Spiral Dynamics: Mastering Values, Leadership and Change (US $50.00)
Total List Price: US $66.95
Discounted Price: US $50.21 (Save: US $16.74)