Analysis of Drug Impurities
April 2007, Wiley-Blackwell
Written for both practicing and student analytical chemists, Analysis of Drug Impurities provides a detailed overview of the challenges and the techniques available to permit accurate identification and quantification of drug impurities.
2. Organic impurities in drug products: origin, control and measurement.
3. Stereochemical impurities.
4. Low level measurement of potent toxins.
5. A systematic approach to impurity identification.
6. The use chromatography and on-line structural elucidation using spectroscopy .
7. Preparative isolation of impurities.
8. Impact of continuous processing.
Contributors to the book:
Dr Linda Ng
Dr George Lunn
Dr Patrick Faustino
Dr Dave Elder
Dr Mark R. Hadley
Dr Peter Skett
Dr Gary E. Martin
Dr Ian Jones
Dr Janet Hammond
Dr Gerald Terfloth
Dr Frank Cottee
- A state-of-the-art review of a crucial aspect of drug development, approval and quality control
- Chapter authors are drawn from major industrial and academic laboratories
- Provides a point of entry to the detailed literature
Trevor Laird<!--end-->"This book can be recommended to not only analytical chemists but also scientists working in the field of pharmaceutical analysis."
Annals of Bioanalytical Chemistry
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Analysis of Drug Impurities (US $251.00)
Total List Price: US $417.00
Discounted Price: US $312.75 (Save: US $104.25)