The Multinational Corporation in China: Controlling Interests
September 2006, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Focuses on dynamic management control processes by four large US multinational corporations of their China operations.
- Based on the author’s own research, including personal interviews with senior managers, and discussions with consultants, lawyers, and government officials.
- Reviews internal as well as publicly available company documents, and books, newspapers and periodicals dealing with relevant industries and with China.
- Enables readers to understand how multinational corporations are managed.
- Facilitates the development of a coherent theory of management control.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
The Multinational Corporation in China: Controlling Interests (US $64.99)
Total List Price: US $129.99
Discounted Price: US $97.49 (Save: US $32.50)