Cardiovascular Genetics and Genomics for the Cardiologist
July 2007, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
In this timely volume, Drs. Dzau and Liew – both pioneers in the area – help cardiologists understand:
• how cardiovascular genetics may remodel the way cardiovascular medicine is practiced
• what material has immediate relevance to the practicing clinician
• how to incorporate genetics and genomics in your practice to ensure up-to-date patient care
The book opens with introductory chapters, then discusses:
• cardiovascular single gene disorders
• cardiovascular polygenic disorders
• therapies and applications
Outstanding contributors write on their areas of expertise, making Cardiovascular Genetics and Genomics for the Cardiologist both authoritative and comprehensive. If you want to gain a better appreciation of how genetics and genomics are already shaping current practice and may potentially revolutionize cardiology, look no further than this dependable reference.