Understanding Futures Markets, 6th Edition
April 2006, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
- event markets, proposition markets, weather futures, and macro futures
- globalization of futures markets
- electronic trading platforms and the rise of electronic trading
- manipulation of futures markets and methods of deterrence
- The Commodity Futures Modernization Act of 2000 and its effect on market regulation
- hedging in a corporate environment
- uses of futures by government entities
- energy futures products
- recent fiascos involving energy futures and related derivatives
- single stock futures products and narrow-based stock index futures
- accounting and taxation features of futures markets.
Clearly written and accessible, this is the authoritative text for students and practitioners alike looking for an in-depth treatment of futures markets.