Ethical Issues in Behavioral Research: Basic and Applied Perspectives, 2nd Edition
February 2007, ©2007, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Focuses on ethical and legal aspects of participant research on the internet
- Presents a practical framework for ethical decision making
- Discusses the revised ethical principles and code of conduct of the American Psychological Association
- A new chapter detailing ethical issues in marketing and opinion research, including a contrast of market and academic research and a summary of the author’s research comparing ethical trends in psychology and marketing fields
- Offers in-depth coverage of recent ethical developments outside of the United States including an update of the survey of the international codes of ethics and recommendations for avoiding ethical pitfalls encountered in cross-national research
- Includes a list of useful internet links devoted to ethical issues in research
- Includes a Foreword by Herbert C. Kelman
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Ethical Issues in Behavioral Research: Basic and Applied Perspectives, 2nd Edition (US $77.95)
Total List Price: US $102.90
Discounted Price: US $77.17 (Save: US $25.73)