Ethical Issues in Behavioral Research: Basic and Applied Perspectives, 2nd Edition
February 2007, ©2007, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
List of Figures.
List of Tables.
Preface to the Second Edition.
Preface to the First Edition.
1. Introduction to Research Ethics.
2. Ethical Principles in Behavioral Research: Professional and Governmental Guidelines.
3. Ethical Issues in the Conduct of Laboratory Research.
4. Methodological Issues in the Use of Deception.
5. Ethical Issues in the Conduct of Field Research.
6. Applied Research I: Therapeutic and Organizational Research.
7. Applied Research II: Marketing and Survey Research.
8. Recruitment and Selection of Research Subjects.
9. Ethical Issues in Research with Animals.
10. Ethical Review and the Communication of Results.
Appendix 1. Annotated List of Web Links to Ethics Codes.
Appendix 2. Psychology Codes of Ethics: An International Survey.
Appendix 3. Sample Research Application and Informed Consent Forms.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Ethical Issues in Behavioral Research: Basic and Applied Perspectives, 2nd Edition (US $77.95)
Total List Price: US $102.90
Discounted Price: US $77.17 (Save: US $25.73)