Nutrition at a Glance
November 2007, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Nutrition at a Glance continues the popular series style of providing succinct information in a user-friendly, well illustrated format, with a broad coverage taking in such key topics as:
• What makes an adequate diet
• The role of key nutrients in maintaining heath
• Food allergy and intolerance
• Obesity, cancer, cardiovascular disease and gastrointestinal disease
• Nutrition and the brain
• Food choice and food policies
An invaluable resource for students in need of an introduction to the area or a revision tool, this book will also serves as a handy quick reference for busy professionals needing to get to grips with this important subject.