Blunders in International Business, 4th Edition
March 2006, Wiley-Blackwell
The Role of Culture.
The Role of Communication.
7. Strategic Management.
8. Other Areas of International Business.
9. Lessons Learned.
Index of Companies.
Index of Places.
Index of Products
David A. Ricks is Distinguished Professor of International Business at the University of Missouri, St. Louis, and Visiting Professor at Wirtschaftsuniversitat in Vienna, the Helsinki School of Economics and Business and the University of Hawaii. He has written eleven other books - including three about international business blunders which have been featured on the Today Show, in the Wall Street Journal, and in numerous other publications.
- New and expanded 4th edition now covers even more examples.
- Includes more than fifty new international business blunders.
- Features blunders from well-known corporations American Express, McDonalds, Toyota, GM, Sharwoods, Jolly Green Giant, Bacardi, Puff, AOL, BMW, and many others.
- Conserves its well-liked, concise format.
- Several well-known blunders from previous editions have been replaced in order to update the lessons learned.