Haemoglobinopathy Diagnosis, 2nd Edition
December 2005, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Abbreviations and glossary.
1. Haemoglobin and the genetics of haemoglobin synthesis.
2. Laboratory techniques for the identification of abnormalities of globin chain synthesis.
3. α, β, δ, and γ thalassaemias and related conditions.
4. Sickle cell haemoglobin and its interactions with other variant haemoglobins and with thalassaemias.
5. Other significant haemoglobinopathies.
6. Acquired abnormalities of globin chain synthesis or haemoglobin structure.
7. Organization of a haemoglobinopathy diagnostic service.
8. Self-assessment - test cases.