The Mongols, 2nd Edition
June 2007, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- A revised edition of this highly praised introduction to the Mongol Empire.
- Provides an overview of the government, religion, and politics of the Mongolian Empire.
- Considers the effects of Mongol military campaigns on other countries and peoples in China, Russia, Persia and Europe.
- Assesses the astonishing military career of Chingiz (Genghis) Khan.
- Now includes a new epilogue assessing the contribution of recent scholarship to our understanding of the Mongols’ history.
- Well-illustrated by maps and photographs throughout.