Literary Theory: A Reintroduction
January 2008, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Paperback
- Offers an innovative introduction to modern literary theory by placing it in its social, historical, and institutional contexts
- Focuses on the period preceding the ‘theory movement’ of the 1970s and 1980s as well as the aftermath
- Asks questions about how and why literary theory evolved in the 20th century
- Discusses key figures such as F.R. Leavis, Raymond Williams, Jacques Derrida, Michel Foucault, Judith Butler and Alain Badiou
- Examines the influence of a wide range of topics in the field, from the Cold War to the culture wars
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Literary Theory: A Reintroduction (US $103.95)
-and- An Introduction to Criticism: Literature - Film - Culture (US $36.95)
Total List Price: US $140.90
Discounted Price: US $105.67 (Save: US $35.23)