December 2009, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
This comprehensive volume from Wiley's Global Dimensions of Business series explores the topic of international strategic management at an MBA or Executive Education level. Authored by an accomplished teacher who possesses a strong understanding of the market, this text offers clear frameworks coupled with lively, international case studies.
- Written by an experienced teacher possessing a strong research profile and a clear understanding of the market.
- Emphasizes organizational competences and provides a direct bridge to the strategy frameworks and concepts essential to MBA and Executive Education programs.
- Focuses on capabilities, capability-building and knowledge, and highlights the distinction between input and leveraging in terms of capabilities.
- Reviews additional opportunities for making performance gains in the international environment and the additional complexity involved in managing in a global – rather than domestic – environment.
- All chapters include sections on essential reading, student questions, summaries, case examples, and ‘key terms.’