A Reader in the Anthropology of Religion, 2nd Edition
January 2008, ©2007, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Hardcover
- Collects classic and contemporary articles from the major thinkers in both North American and British anthropology
- Emphasizes the ongoing conversation among anthropologists with respect to central questions of religious behavior
- Presents comprehensive coverage of theory and religious practice, through time and ethnographic regions, integrated by editorial commentary
- Includes additional classic pieces by Pouillon, Burridge, and Meyerhoff, as well as more contemporary work by Harding, De Boeck, and Palmié
- Includes indexed bibliography arranged according to both ethnographic region and religious topics and practices
Buy Both and Save 25%!
A Reader in the Anthropology of Religion, 2nd Edition (US $64.95)
-and- Ethnographic Fieldwork: An Anthropological Reader, 2nd Edition (US $51.95)
Total List Price: US $116.90
Discounted Price: US $87.67 (Save: US $29.23)