Advanced Dairy Science and Technology
February 2008, Wiley-Blackwell
Topics covered include: heat treatment, membrane processing, hygiene by design, application of HACCP, automation, safety and quality, modern laboratory practices and analysis, and environmental aspects.
This book is an essential purchase for all dairy technologists worldwide, whether in academic research and teaching, or within food companies.
Peter de Jong.
2. Applications of Membrane Separation.
Athanasios Goulas and Alistair S. Grandison.
3. Hygiene by Design.
J. Ferdie Mostert and Elna M. Buys.
4. Automation in the Dairy Industry.
5. Safety and Quality of Dairy Products.
Peter J. Jooste and Lucia E.C.M Anelich.
6. Modern Laboratory Practices - Analysis of Dairy Products.
Thomas Bintsis, Apostolos S. Angelidis and Lefki Psoni.
7. Dealing with Environmental Issues.
Trevor J. Britz, Corné Lamprecht and Gunnar O. Sigge
Professor Trevor Britz, University of Stellenbosch, South Africa
- Comprehensive coverage of key subjects in dairy technology
- Information of vital use in food processing and product development
- Internationally-known contributing authors and book editors
- Core commercially useful information for the dairy industry
Food Industry News
"This book provides an excellent account of dairy food product safety and quality, and new technologies to improve the quality, and new technologies to improve the quality and refining of a novel ingredients or to reduce the cost of effluent treatment.
It is a most welcome addition to the literature of dairy science and technology because it concentrates on a range of fundamental aspects... technologists across the dairy industry may well find this book helpful. Similarly, students of food or dairy science will welcome access to this text."
International Journal of Dairy Technology, Volume 61
Advanced Dairy Science and Technology (US $279.95)
-and- Cleaning-in-Place: Dairy, Food and Beverage Operations, 3rd Edition (US $257.95)
Total List Price: US $537.90
Discounted Price: US $403.42 (Save: US $134.48)