April 2012, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Set to become the gold standard resource on the subject, this book will be invaluable to all those providing orthodontic treatment to adults and those dealing with orthodontics as part of the inter-disciplinary management of the adult dentition.
• A major new work on an expanding area of orthodontic treatment
• Covers patient demographics, aetiology, treatment planning and maintenance issues
• Includes case studies, suggesting realistic and optimal short and long term outcomes
• Highly illustrated with full colour clinical photos
• Accompanied by a website with further material: www.wiley.com/go/melsen