Pathology at a Glance
September 2009, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Pathology at a Glance:
- Addresses the key principles of pathology that are central to medicine
- Contains full-colour artwork throughout, making the subject easy to understand
- Presents schematic diagrams on the left page and concise explanations on the right
- Is divided into three sections, covering general and systematic pathology and clinical case examples
- Contains self-assessment material, including 10 structured case study questions
- Covers general pathology mechanisms and the clinical pathology of body systems
- Provides key information on the epidemiology, pathogenesis and clinical features of the major diseases
This book is an invaluable resource for all medical students, of equal benefit for those starting their study of pathology or approaching finals; for junior doctors approaching their membership exams and anybody who needs a handy reference.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Pathology at a Glance (US $52.95)
-and- Neuroanatomy and Neuroscience at a Glance, 4th Edition (US $39.95)
Total List Price: US $92.90
Discounted Price: US $69.67 (Save: US $23.23)