Understanding Animal Welfare: The Science in its Cultural Context
September 2008, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
1. Animals and Moral Concern.
2. Animals in the Human Mind.
3. A Good Life for Animals.
4. A Science of Animal Welfare?.
Part II: Studying Animal Welfare.
5. Disease, Injury and Production.
7. Abnormal Behaviour.
8. Affective States.
9. “Natural” Living.
10. Preferences and Motivation.
Part III: Drawing Conclusions about Animal Welfare.
11. How Do The Different Measures Relate To Each Other?.
12. Selecting and Combining Criteria of Animal Welfare.
13. Animal Welfare, Values and Mandated Science.