Vital Notes for Nurses: Nursing Models, Theories and Practice
May 2008, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Suitable for nursing students and newly qualified nurses, the authors explore the relationship between nursing theories and practice, specifically analysing their origins, development, selection and use. It discusses how nursing theories evolve, how they relate to nursing roles, how to select a nursing theory relevant to your practice, and how to evaluate theories critically.
• Clearly examines the relationship between nursing theory, clinical practice and nursing roles
• Written in a clear, accessible style which assumes no prior knowledge
• Useful to all nursing students on the common foundation programme as well as newly qualified nurses.
• Each chapter includes features such as activities, case studies and learning objectives
• In the Vital Notes for Nurses series
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Vital Notes for Nurses: Nursing Models, Theories and Practice (US $49.99)
-and- Research for Evidence-Based Practice in Healthcare, 2nd Edition (US $31.99)
Total List Price: US $81.98
Discounted Price: US $61.48 (Save: US $20.50)