The Early Germans, 2nd Edition
February 2009, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Paperback
- Updated edition of this illustrated treatment of the early Germanic peoples.
- Provides an overview of current knowledge of the early Germans.
- Presents their social structure, settlements, trade, customs, religion and craftsmanship.
- Incorporates new archaeological evidence and review recent historical interpretation.
- Offers new insights into developments in central and eastern Europe.
- Ten new illustrations have been added featuring significant new discoveries.