Meta-Regression Analysis: Issues of Publication Bias in Economics
January 2006, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- A series of surveys celebrating the innovative and rapidly growing area of economic research known as meta-regression analysis (MRA).
- Shows how MRA enables researchers to make sense of disparate economic findings on the same subject.
- Develops methods that help researchers to distinguish publication selection from genuine empirical effect.
- Applies these methods to topical areas of economic research including: the effect of immigration on wages, minimum wage on unemployment, and gender on salaries.
- Helps to bridge the gulf between economic theory and practice.
- Written to be accessible to readers with a basic background in empirical economics.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Meta-Regression Analysis: Issues of Publication Bias in Economics (US $39.95)
Total List Price: US $74.90
Discounted Price: US $56.17 (Save: US $18.73)