Easy Statistics in Psychology: A BPS Guide
November 2007, ©2007, Wiley-Blackwell
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: Paperback
1. An Introduction to Measuring Things.
2. Variance and More.
3. Probability, Power and Error.
4. First Steps in Inferential Testing.
5. Analysis of Variance.
6. Correlation and Regression.
7. Factor Analysis.
8. Goodness of Fit and Chi-Squared.
9. Non-parametric Tests.
10. Rarely Used Tests in the Seedy Underbelly of Statistics.