Thomas' Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation, 3rd Edition
April 2008, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Click here to access two FREE sample chapters!
An Essential resource for all hematologists, oncologists, pathologists, pediatricians, immunologists and all others interested in this dynamic area of medicine!
Why you should buy this book....
- Extensive coverage of subject area - from the scientific basis to the view of the future
- Includes all experimental research and clinical application
- Combined the knowledge and expertise of over 170 international specialists
- Clear structure and layout
- Over 500 illustrations, including a colour plate section
Why buy the NEW edition......
- New and fully revised to reflect the latest developments in this fast moving field
- 10 new chapters, covering some of the latest developments - see below for the complete tables of content