The Hands-on Guide to Imaging
April 2008, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Paperback
- Covers a wide spectrum of imaging modalities that junior doctors are likely to encounter and use on the wards.
- Covers the role of imaging in diagnosing and managing a variety of common conditions
- Chapters will take a systems based approach,
- High quality illustrations cover all commonly encountered medical and surgical conditions
- Identifies the practical issues of imaging
- Includes a section on how to get the best out of your local Radiology dept and how to prepare patients for imaging.
- Written in a reader-friendly style with good use of bullet points and key facts
- Pocket-sized and affordable