A Companion to Early Modern Philosophy
October 2007, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
A Companion to Early Modern Philosophy is a comprehensive guide to the most significant philosophers and philosophical concepts of seventeenth- and eighteenth-century Europe.
- Provides a comprehensive guide to all the important modern philosophers and modern philosophical movements.
- Spans a wide range of philosophical areas and problems, including metaphysics, epistemology, philosophy of science, ethics, political philosophy and aesthetics.
- Written by leading scholars in the field.
- Represents the most up-to-date research in the history of early modern philosophy.
- Serves as an excellent supplement to primary readings.