Rook's Textbook of Dermatology: 4 Volume Set, 7th Edition
April 2008, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Rook's Textbook of Dermatology covers all aspects of skin disease from basic science through pathology and epidemiology to clinical practice. Long recognized for its unparalleled coverage of diagnosis, this clinical classic earned its reputation as a definitive source of information.
New features of this Seventh Edition include:
- Two new Editors, Neil Cox and Christopher Griffiths, join the team
- Every chapter is updated and several are completely rewritten from scratch
- Completely new chapter on AIDS and the Skin
- Traditional emphasis on diagnosis preserved
- More coverage of treatment in each of the disease-specific chapters