Financial Management of Health Care Organizations: An Introduction to Fundamental Tools, Concepts, and Applications, 2nd Edition
February 2009, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
1. The Context of Healthcare Financial Management.
2. Health Care Financial Statements.
3. Principles and Practices of Health Care Accounting.
4. Financial Statement Analysis.
5. Working Capital Management.
6. The Time Value of Money.
7. The Investment Decision.
8. Capital Financing for Health Care Providers.
9. Using Cost Information to Make Special Decisions.
11. Responsibility Accounting.
12. Provider Cost Finding Methods.
13. Provider Payment Systems.
Web Links of Interest for Health Care Financial Managment.