The Future of Global Financial Services
February 2009, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Paperback
Part I: The Environment.
2. The Globalization of Financial Services.
3. The Virtualization of Financial Services.
4. Government Regulation: The Second Key Factor Underlying Industry Structure.
Part II: Competitive Strategies.
5. The Financial Landscape: Organizations and Universal Banking (The Status Quo).
6. Competitive Strategies of International Financial Institutions.
7. Competitiveness of Commercial Banks from Key Countries.
8. Responding to the Challenge of the New Economy.
Part III: Direction of the Sector.
9. Why insurance won’t survive.
10. Investment banking at the crossroads.
11. Financial instruments and financial structures.
12. Generation of long-term investment to support long-term bond & stock markets.
13. Centers of international financial activity.
14. Surviving the twenty-first Century.