Managing Quality, 5th Edition
November 2007, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Managing Quality, Fifth Edition is an essential resource for students and practitioners alike.
- This popular and highly successful introduction to Quality Management has been fully revised and updated to reflect recent developments in the field
- Includes new chapters on Improvement Approaches, Six Sigma, and new challenges in Quality Management
- Combines the latest information on the ISO 9000 quality management system series standards with up-to-date tools, techniques and quality systems
- Material has been re-ordered and changes to terminology have been made to bring the book completely up to date
- Provides a popular resource for students, academics, and business practitioners alike