A Concise Companion to Feminist Theory
April 2008, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Hardcover
The Concise Companion to Feminist Theory introduces readers to the broad scope of feminist theory over the last 35 years.
- Introduces readers to the broad scope of feminist theory over the past 35 years.
- Guides students along the cutting edge of current feminist theory.
- Suitable for students and scholars of all fields touched by feminist thought.
- Covers an exceptionally broad range of disciplines, discourses and feminist positions.
- Organised around concepts rather than schools of feminism.