Handbook of Palliative Care, 2nd Edition
April 2008, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
1. The Context and Principles of Palliative Care.
2. Teamworking for Effective Palliative Care.
3. Needs and Social Exclusion at the End of Life.
4. User Voices in Palliative Care.
5. Ethical Issues in Palliative Care.
6. Communication Skills in Palliative Care.
7. Adapting to Death, Dying and Bereavement.
8. The Principles of Pain Management.
9. The Management of Gastrointestinal Symptoms and Advanced Liver Disease.
10. The Management of Respiratory Symptoms.
11. Managing Complications of Cancer.
12. The Management of People with Advanced Head and Neck Cancers.
13. Palliative Care for People with Progressive Neurological Disorders.
14. Palliative Care for People with HIV Infection and AIDS.
15. Palliative Care for Children.
16. Palliative Care for Adolescents and Young Adults.
17. Palliative Care in Advanced Heart Disease.
18. Palliative Care in Renal Disease.
19. management of Lymphoedema.
20. Pressure Area Care and the Management of Fungating Wounds.
21. Terminal Care and Dying.
22. Medicines Management in Palliative Care.
23. Complementary Approaches to Palliative Care.