Textbook of Hemophilia
April 2008, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This book is an invaluable resource that provides an overview of all aspects of the care of patients with haemophilia.
Covering how to assess both bleeding children and adults, Haemophilia A and B, molecular basis of the disease, the role of factors in coagulation, epidemiology, pharmacokinetics, and treatment of inhibitors. There will also be a section on musculoskeletal aspects of haemophilia as well as newer developments such as gene therapy and rare bleeding disorders.
Textbook of Hemophilia is ideal for:
- Trainees and residents in hematology
- Hematologists in practice
- Specialists working in thrombosis and hemostasis as well as transfusion medicine
Why Buy This Book?
The only up-to-date definitive reference source on hemophilia
- Essential for all those managing hemophilia patients
- Detailed guidance on assessment, diagnosis, management and treatment
- Advice for everyday clinical questions
- Edited by three of the world’s leading experts on hemophilia