Chest Pain: Advanced Assesment and Management Skills
March 2007, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
* Addresses cardiac and non-cardiac causes of chest pain
* All chapters are informed and underpinned by an extensive evidence base.
* Adopts a systematic approach to assessment and application of evidence-based interventions
* Emphasis on developing competent, safe practice in modern healthcare practice
* Relevant to a wide range of practitioners, either based in the acute or community sector
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Chest Pain: Advanced Assesment and Management Skills (US $73.99)
-and- Neuroscience Nursing: Evidence-Based Theory and Practice (US $68.99)
Total List Price: US $142.98
Discounted Price: US $107.23 (Save: US $35.75)