Discourse Analysis, 2nd Edition
July 2007, ©2007, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- Second edition of a popular introductory textbook, combining breadth of coverage, practical examples, and student-friendly features
- Includes new sections on metaphor, framing, stance and style, multimodal discourse, and Gricean pragmatics
- Considers a variety of approaches to the subject, including critical discourse analysis, conversation analysis, interactional and variationist sociolinguistics, ethnography, corpus linguistics, and other qualitative and quantitative methods
- Features detailed descriptions of the results of discourse analysts’ work
- Retains and expands the useful student features, including discussion questions, exercises, and ideas for small research projects.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Discourse Analysis, 2nd Edition (US $57.95)
-and- Sense and Sensitivity: How Focus Determines Meaning (US $51.95)
Total List Price: US $109.90
Discounted Price: US $82.42 (Save: US $27.48)