The Blackwell Companion to Religious Ethics
April 2008, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Hardcover
- Now available in paperback, this is a rich resource for understanding the moral teachings and practices of the world’s religions
- Includes detailed discussions of issues in moral theory
- Offers extensive treatment of the world’s major religious traditions, including Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, Chinese religions and African religions
- Compares the ways in which these religions provide resources for addressing current moral challenges in areas such as ecology, economics, global dynamics, religious war, human rights and other topics
- Written by internationally renowned scholars.