Vital Notes for Nurses: Principles of Care
July 2007, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Principles of Care explores concepts of health and illness, conceptual frameworks for practice, principles of health care delivery, and professional standards. Key themes include assessment and planning, implementation and evaluation, patient education and health promotion, decision making and risk management, benchmarking, clinical effectiveness and practice development.
* Examines assessment, planning and evaluation of care
* Covers risk management and prioritisation of care
* Addresses the use of NICE guidance and National service frameworks
* Explores clinical effectiveness, practice development and quality assurance
* Includes learning objectives, scenarios and case studies
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Vital Notes for Nurses: Principles of Care (US $50.99)
-and- Research for Evidence-Based Practice in Healthcare, 2nd Edition (US $31.99)
Total List Price: US $82.98
Discounted Price: US $62.23 (Save: US $20.75)