Intravenous Therapy in Nursing Practice, 2nd Edition
March 2008, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
1. Legal and Professional Aspects of Intravenous Therapy Lorraine Hyde .
2. Anatomy and Physiology Related to Intravenous Therapy Kate Scales .
3. Fluid and Electrolyte Balance Michele Malster .
4. Infection Control in Intravenous Therapy Sarah Hart .
5. Pharmacological Aspects of Intravenous Therapy Zoe Whittington.
Section 2 - Practice.
6. Safe Administration and Management of Peripheral Intravenous Therapy Teresa Finlay .
7. Local and Systematic Complications of Intravenous Therapy Julie Lamb and Lisa Dougherty .
8. Intravenous Flow Control and Infusion Devices Chris Quinn .
9. Obtaining Peripheral Venous Access Lisa Dougherty .
10. Vascular Access in the Acute Care Setting Kate Scales .
11. Long-term Central Venous Access Janice Gabriel .
12.Intravenous Therapy in the Community Jill Kayley.
Section 3 - Specialities .
13. Blood Transfusion Therapy Liz Bishop .
14. Parenteral Nutrition Clare Shaw .
15. Paediatric Intravenous Therapy in Practice Karen Bravery .
16. Safe Handling and Administration of Intravenous Cytoxic Drugs Janice Gabriel
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Intravenous Therapy in Nursing Practice, 2nd Edition (US $65.99)
Total List Price: US $123.98
Discounted Price: US $92.98 (Save: US $31.00)