Educational Testing: A Competence-Based Approach
January 2007, Wiley-Blackwell
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
- Educational Testing provides support for those undertaking training in, and for training providers of, the Certificate of Competence in Educational Testing (CCET) (Level A)
- Written by the designers of the certificate and endorsed by the BPS's Steering Committee on Test Standards
- Covers the 71 elements of the CCET in detail, describing each core competence and providing model answers and examples
- Acts as a ‘course text’ for those in training
- Offers an indication of the range of ways in which the core competences may be assessed by the Assessor, based upon the existing BPS Guidance for Assessors document
- Includes appendices to: offer guidance on BPS Standards, a glossary of technical terms, useful web-sites and on-line resources and Test Publishers Addresses.