Migration, Immigration and Social Policy
August 2006, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
This thought-provoking and controversial collection tackles a subject of urgent international concern – migration, immigration and social policy.
- Presents forthright yet realistic analyses of key issues.
- Contributors are drawn from diverse academic and professional backgrounds, and bring a wide range of expertise to bear on the subject.
- Covers the case for a world-wide system of migration management, the quest for an EU asylum policy, and European countries’ treatment of asylum seekers.
- Considers particular aspects of policy in different European countries, including Britain, Denmark, Norway, Switzerland, France, Germany and Italy.
- Gathers together a range of hitherto unreported material.