The Multinational Firm
June 2009, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
1. Images of the Multinational Firm (Simon Collinson and Glenn Morgan).
2. The Regional Dimension of Multinationals and the End of ‘Varieties.
of Capitalism’ (Alan Rugman and Alain Verbeke).
3. The Innovative Multinational Firm: The Dispersion of Creativity,.
and its Implications for the Firm and for World Development (John Cantwell and Yanli Zhang).
4. The Multinational Firm as the Major Global Promoter of Economic.
Development (Simon Collinson).
5. The Multinational Firm as a Creator, Fashioner and Respondent to.
Institutional Change (John H. Dunning and Sarianna M. Lundan).
6. The Multinational Firm as an Evolutionary System (D. EleanorWestney).
7. The Multinational Firm as a Distinct Organizational Form (Richard Whitley).
8. Multinational Firms as Societies (Glenn Morgan and Peer Hull Kristensen).
9. The Multinational Firm as a Contested Terrain (Paul Edwards and Jacques B’elanger).
10. The Multinational Firm as a Locus of Learning along Networks (Ray Loveridge).
11. The Multinational Firm as an Instrument of Exploitation and Domination (Raza Mir and Diana Rosemary Sharpe).
Buy Both and Save 25%!
The Multinational Firm (US $65.00)
-and- Creative Strategy: Reconnecting Business and Innovation (US $39.95)
Total List Price: US $104.95
Discounted Price: US $78.71 (Save: US $26.24)