Human Nature: The Categorial Framework
August 2007, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- The culmination of 40 years of thought on the philosophy of mind and the nature of the mankind
- Written by one of the world’s leading philosophers, the co-author of the monumental 4 volume Analytical Commentary on the Philosophical Investigations (Blackwell Publishing, 1980-2004)
- Uses broad categories, such as substance, causation, agency and power to examine how we think about ourselves and our nature
- Platonic and Aristotelian conceptions of human nature are sketched and contrasted
- Individual chapters clarify and provide an historical overview of a specific concept, then link the concept to ideas contained in other chapters