Learning Disability Nursing
April 2008, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Paperback
* Develops a framework for learning disability nursing practice
* Examines key issues for people with learning disabilities
* Identifies distinctive features of learning disability nursing
* Supports learning disability nurses in developing their roles and to support those with learning disabilities in exercising their rights.
* Explores ethical and moral dilemmas, challenges and successes