Cardiovascular Regeneration and Stem Cell Therapy
April 2007, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- The biology of stem cells
- The actions of stem cells from the bone marrow, the heart, and embryos on the normal restorative and repair functions of the heart and blood vessels
- How stem cells could contribute to myocardial recovery in the face of injury and aging
- How adjuvant therapy with growth factors might enhance stem cell activity in regeneration and repair
- Clinical applications and clinical experiences
This fully referenced publication presents the current state of knowledge in both basic science and clinical practice, and is an essential reference for scientists, students, and clinicians.