Medical Genetics at a Glance, 2nd Edition
December 2007, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
The complex field of medical genetics is simplified in Medical Genetics at a Glance, with important scientific principles and clinical material broken into bite-sized chapters. This popular introduction and revision aid covers the core scientific principles relevant to an understanding of medical genetics and the clinical applications of this knowledge by discussing common genetic anomalies and their significance in clinical practice. This edition contains increased clinical relevance and features:
- Consideration of the latest practical and philosophical aspects of medical genetics
- Full-colour illustrations to increase visual appeal
- Self-assessment cases to make revision more rewarding and illustrate clinical applications of genetics
- A popular and well structured approach to the molecular diagnostic techniques of modern genetics
- An international author team based in the UK and USA
Medical Genetics at a Glance is an ideal introduction or concise, highly visual revision aid to genetics for medical students in the early years of their course, and for other students of molecular biology, genetics and genetic counselling.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Medical Genetics at a Glance, 2nd Edition (US $44.95)
-and- Neuroanatomy and Neuroscience at a Glance, 4th Edition (US $39.95)
Total List Price: US $84.90
Discounted Price: US $63.67 (Save: US $21.23)