A Companion to Digital Literary Studies
January 2008, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
This Companion offers an extensive examination of how new technologies are changing the nature of literary studies, from scholarly editing and literary criticism, to interactive fiction and immersive environments.
- A complete overview exploring the application of computing in literary studies
- Includes the seminal writings from the field
- Focuses on methods and perspectives, new genres, formatting issues, and best practices for digital preservation
- Explores the new genres of hypertext literature, installations, gaming, and web blogs
- The Appendix serves as an annotated bibliography