Cardiac Pacing and ICDs, 4th Edition
April 2008, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
The chapters are organized in the sequence of the evaluation of an actual patient, making it an effective practical guide. Revised chapters and updated artwork and tables plus a new chapter on cardiac resynchronization make the new edition an invaluable clinical resource.
· New chapter on Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy
· Updated and better quality figures and tables
· Updated content based on ACC/AHA/NASPE guidelines
· Updated indications for ICD placement
· Updated information on ICD and pacemaker troubleshooting