Corporate Retirement Security: Social and Ethical Issues
October 2007, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Robert W. Kolb.
Part I: Ethical Issues in Pension Plan Structure.
1. "Pension Plan Design: An Examination of Corporate Social Responsibility" (Joanne H. Gavin and Ken Sloan, Marist College).
2. "The Pension that Isn’t: The Defined-Contribution Retirement Plan" (Barry Bennett, Bonneville Power Authority).
3. "Corporate Retirement Security: A Bankrupt Oxymoron" (Patricia Werhane, University of Virginia and DePaul University).
4. “Trust, Portability, and Sustenance in Pension Plans” (Robbin Derry, Northwestern University).
Part II: Pension Plan Changes.
5. “Markets, Promises, and Responsibility: Reconsidering Pensions and Ethics” (Eugene Heath, State University of New York at New Paltz).
6. "Not How Much But How: The Ethics of Cash Balance Pension Conversions" (Michael E. Johnson-Cramer, Bucknell University and Robert A. Phillips, University of San Diego).
7. "Ethics of Corporate Retirement Program Changes" (Duane Windsor, Rice University).
8. “Reflections on Markets, Retirement and Corporate Responsibility” (Jeffery Smith, University of Redlands).
Part III: Investing Pension Plan Funds.
9. "Pensions and the Companies They Own: Fiduciary Duties in a Changing Social Environment" (Peter Kinder, KLD Research and Analytics, Inc.).
10. “Pension Funds and Socially Responsible Investing: More Risky Than Responsible Business” (Sarah Fuhrmann, v-Fluence Interactive Public Relations).
11. “Why Social Investing Threatens Public Employee Pension Funds” (Jon Entine, Miami University)
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Corporate Retirement Security: Social and Ethical Issues (US $115.95)
Total List Price: US $210.95
Discounted Price: US $158.21 (Save: US $52.74)