Futures, Options, and Swaps, 5th Edition
February 2007, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- New edition of the most comprehensive and readable text on derivative markets
- Utilizes an even more applied approach than previous editions
- Provides an excellent balance between introductory and advanced topics
- Extensively updated to incorporate and explicate development in the field including the areas of electronic trading platforms, globalization of markets, hedge funds, financial scandals involving derivatives, and government regulation
- Revised to include over 50 text boxes with applied vignettes on topical issues, product profiles, and historical anecdotes
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Futures, Options, and Swaps, 5th Edition (US $105.95)
Total List Price: US $200.95
Discounted Price: US $150.71 (Save: US $50.24)