Exploring Electronic Media: Chronicles and Challenges
January 2007, ©2007, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Exploring Electronic Media: Chronicles and Challenges is a concise and insightful textbook covering the dynamics of contemporary electronic media. Rapidly evolving technologies have expanded this field exponentially, creating a wealth of information that is often hard to put into perspective. Taking an approach that balances media history with contemporary analysis, Exploring Electronic Media is as practically useful as it is instructionally informative.
- Written by leading authors who collectively bring a wealth of not only teaching, but also multifaceted industry experience to the subject
- Covers the historical influences and contemporary issues in programming, technology, regulation and the business of media
- Features chapter reviews and discussion questions, as well as an introductory chapter that orients the reader to the broad electronic media landscape
- Explores the fundamentals for understanding human communication as an underpinning to the study of media communication systems
- Considers the future and great potential in this ever-changing field.