Political Keywords: A Guide for Students, Activists, and Everyone Else
April 2007, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Written by renowned political philosopher Andrew Levine, Political Keywords guides readers through today’s most commonly used- and misused- political terminology.
- A much-needed dictionary of contemporary political vernacular from “alienation” to “Zionism”
- Defines the most important political keywords, i.e. the often-confusing (and sometimes intentionally misleading) terms that are used to describe our politics
- Refamiliarizes the reader with today’s most commonly used and misused terms, thus clarifying the current political landscape
- Assumes no prior academic background in politics
- Includes extensive cross-referencing, suggested further readings, and a
- Provides the ideal guide to navigating a landscape of dangerously vague terms